Remote Access Trojan
LuskePeter is a project I made due to my passion for IT security and fascination with malware. This program is made for educational purposes only. I will not distribute this software anywhere but will answer any questions regarding the source code.
Programming language: C#
A Remote Administration Trojan is a type of malware that controls a system via a network connection as if by physical access.
- Stealth execution hides under different legitimate process names and changes registry.
- Delay between beacons/heartbeat can be changed in runtime.
- IP and port can be changed in runtime.
- Kill a process once or deny it completely for the user.
- Display messages to the user such as fake error messages.
- Send files to the user and execute them.
- Diskless execution of a program. This means sending a file to the user and executing it without actually saving it to his disk.
- Play sounds, either System sounds or any .WAV file of choice.
- Get all system information and check what programs are installed.
- Screenshots of the users’ screen. You can choose the interval in which to update the screen.
maj 29, 2017